- Low pay: all graphs.
- Help for older people from social services: all graphs.
- Anxiety among older people: all graphs.
- Non-decent homes: all graphs.
- Energy inefficient homes: all graphs.
- Fuel poverty: all graphs.
- Dissatisfaction with local area: second graph (fear of crime).
- Victims of crime: all graphs.
- Low pay (district map and spreadsheet).
- Help for older people from social services (upper tier map and spreadsheet).
Website design overhaul
The whole website has been re-designed such that all the pages are now wider than before (1024 pixels rather than 800 pixels). The great advantage of this is that it makes the graphs bigger and therefore easier to read. The disadvantage is that it makes the pages more difficult to navigate when using a very low resolution screen (i.e. 800 by 600). We therefore decided that the changeover should only happen when three other things had happened, namely that the major news sites (BBC Online, etc) had moved to wider pages, that fewer than 5% of our visitors had very low resolution screens, and that these visitors spent on average less than half the time per visit than other visitors. All three of these things have now happened and hence we have implemented the change.
As part of this re-design, all the indicators have been re-numbered to get rid of the alphabetic suffices that have grown up over time.
If any of the changes above create any problems for you, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll see if we can doing anything to help.