Summary

What the indicators show: working-age adults

In low-income»
Low income by work status»
Low income and disability»
Low income by age»
Follow the "watch the door" things appear, watch gradually became a wealth of rolex replica props, about the value of hundreds of thousands of watches, has now become a luxury, a salaried class is less than. The watch fake rolex watches can also as a symbol of love, many of today's businesses for sale launched a couple of watches, fit many young people's consumption concept, when couples with same style watch out now before us, let us also very admire. Wearing a watch rolex replica can show a person's grades, but should also consider the financial resources, not to buy in order to go beyond the scale of their own watches.
Low income and council tax»
Concentrations of worklessness쯨6>
  • Overall, claimant numbers have followed similar trends in both the areas with the most claimants and the areas with the least claimants.
  • Around 30% of working-age people receive out-of-work benefits in the areas with the highest concentrations. This compares with around 10% in areas with average concentrations.
  • 40% of working-age recipients of out-of-work benefits live in a fifth of small areas, whilst the other 60% live outside of these areas.
Wanting paid work»
Work and disability»
Work and lone parents»
Work and ethnicity»
Work and gender»
Blue collar jobs»
In workless households»
Numbers in low pay»
Low pay by industry»
Location of low pay»
Low pay and disability»
Low pay and ethnicity»
Pay inequalities»
Insecure at work»
Access to training»
Without qualifications»
Premature death»
Long-standing illness/disability»
Mental health»
Obesity»

top